The new high-performing machine WHT 130 is a horizontal boring machining centre suitable for the most demanding operations that require precise boring, threading, vertical lathing and/or milling. The WHT 130 may be additionally equipped with a wide choice of accessories, which will satisfy the needs of even the most demanding applications.
Machine main parametres
• Maximum machine dimensions: X – 5 000 mm, Y – 3 000 mm a Z – 3 000 mm
• Two types of central headstocks: – 4 000 ot / min, 41 kW, 3200 Nm – 5 000 ot / min, 41 kW, 1718 Nm
• Thermal compensation of the machine
• A wide choice of clamping devices. – Rotary table with capacity up to 10 000 kg. – Up to 4 automatically changeable palettes. – Carousel table with a diameter of 2 000 mm a 250 rpm.
• Linear guideways in X, Y and Z axes ensure a high accuracy and strength of the guide with a very low friction coeffi cient.
• The basic parts of the frame (tables, palettes, longitudinal and transverse beds) are made of the highest quality grey cast iron of Czech origin.
• High feed speeds in X, Y, Z: 25 000 mm/min and 36 000 mm/min
• Either SINUMERIK 840D sl and HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 control system can be selected for controlling the machine
The fundamental heavy machine components are made of grey cast iron. The machine column is designed as a double-shell casting with an optimized structure. High rigidity of the whole machine structure is ensured by an interconnection of the X and Z axis beds.
Linearly movable groups of the X, Y, and Z machine axes are guided using preloaded compact roller linear guides. The table is supported in a large-size radial thrust rolling bearing.